Updated: Sep 28, 2022
Anxiety is unfortunately extremely prevalent in the current day and age. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It may make it difficult to concentrate or be present in the moment. It can paralyze people from going out into the world and living their best life. Fortunately, there are many ways to combat anxiety. Meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy can all be super helpful tools in treating anxiety. One other potentially powerful way to combat anxiety is through the use of crystals.
Crystals have been used by civilizations for centuries and harness powerful vibrations and energy fields. They can work in different ways to comfort and support those in need. Simply hold them in the palm of your hand during meditation, and wear them on your person throughout the day. In fact, you can even place a crystal on or under your pillow as you sleep at night.
Below is a list of five crystals that are super easy to find and they work wonderfully to relieve anxiety. I hope you find this information useful and are able to use it to enhance your own life.
1. Amethyst is a wonderful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is especially known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety. It is an especially psychic gemstone and can and works well for banishing the irrational thoughts anxiety may cause.
2. Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism, it may help with anxiety as well. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state, which makes Snowflake Obsidian a wonderful choice.
3. Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is wonderful at boosting intuition and strengthening your resolve to live authentically. When we are at harmony and peace and feel truly comfortable with ourselves, we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt, you will certainly experience a decrease in anxiety as well.
4. Labradorite is a wonderful crystal to use for protection. It promotes awareness, intuition, transformation, and support. It works to protect you from negative energy and anxiety. It can also give you a helpful boost of positive, healing energy.
5. Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to
use to combat anxiety. It can give you a wonderful boost of confidence, courage, and strength. Its other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere and a sense of resilience. These wonderful powers can work together to give you a much-needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen your anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.
Crystals have long been used to reduce tension and stress, so they can definitely help if you're looking to reduce your anxiety levels. There is a long history of folk magic involving gemstones, and these methods of protection and release work on a magical level as well.
Crystals are even good for protecting you from geopathic stress, EMFs and electromagnetic smog, and there is even some science to back it up! Crystals reduce anxiety by their ability to help restore the natural equilibrium of the nervous system.
I hope you enjoyed this list of crystals and their healing properties!
Alysa is a professional mystic who teaches and works with spiritual seekers from all over the world. Her dynamic personality and passion for the mystic arts are infectious. She loves to bring her wealth of metaphysical knowledge and depth of experience to her clients and students through providing intuitive and spiritual services.
Known for her ability to blend fun with professionalism, Alysa offers nearly three decades of esoteric experience which includes the co-creation of the Sirian Starseed Tarot & the Seekers Oracle.
In her professional practice, Alysa is a master tarot reader & teacher, second-generation traditional western astrologer, numerologist, certified professional past-life regressionist, Reiki Grandmaster Teacher, Certified Life coach, published author, artist, and founder of North Star Mystic Academy, which opened in 2019.
Alysa has authored several metaphysical, esoteric and energy healing books.
For a full list of her titles, please visit Achillea Fortuna Publishing.
Alysa lives and works in Hillsburgh, Ontario.